hidden europe no. 10 (Sept / Oct 2006)
- Availability: Temporarily out of stock - available again from 1 February 2023
- Ex Tax: €8.41
This is the tenth issue of hidden europe magazine published in September 2006.
price within Europe: 9 EUR/ 8.20 GBP incl. airmail shipping (untracked) and VAT where applicable
price for destinations outside Europe: 10 EUR incl. airmail shipping (untracked)
- northern townships: Spitsbergen
- Europe's lost synagogues
- Prague's men in black (by Adam Daniel Mezei)
- mechanical monsters: where coal is king
MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE: Frisian shores: the island of Sylt
BORDERPOST: cartographic curiosities: bagging tripoints
PEOPLE: in search of the Old Believers
FESTIVALS: the Polish Woodstock
HIDDEN HISTORIES: grave encounters
MUSEUMS: not quite... Goodbye, Lenin!
OUTPOST: "as waste as the sea": Rannoch's great moor
ROUTES: muscle power: draisine travel
SNIPPETS AND MORE:
- harvest festivals
- crossing the Danube
- nicely nautical! (by Karlos Zurutuza)
- the last picture show
To see the extended table of contents please click here to visit our website.