hidden europe no. 13 (March / April 2007)
- Availability: In stock, ships within 3 working days
- Ex Tax: €8.41
This is the thirteenth issue of hidden europe magazine published in March 2007.
price within Europe: 9 EUR/ 8.20 GBP incl. airmail shipping (untracked) and VAT where applicable
price for destinations outside Europe: 10 EUR incl. airmail shipping (untracked)
- Switzerland: the Bernina connection
- two communities in Banat (by Laurence Mitchell)
- rest-stops for the soul: churches for travellers
- Paradise lost: Nagorno Karabakh (by Nicky Gardner and Karlos Zurutuza)
PERSPECTIVE: the seven wonders of Europe
ROUTES: coastal pedalling: around teh North Sea
WORDS: a land of many tongues: Vojvodina
FERRY SCAN: turbulent waters
OUTPOST: another kind of Chernobyl
SPECIAL SPACES: in splendid isolation: Scotland
PEOPLE: remembering Cheryl Summerbee
MAPS: mere conventions: meridian lines
SNIPPETS AND MORE:
- Latvian border links
- forbidden zones
- dice to Europanto?
- turtle notes
To see the extended table of contents please click here to visit our website.